Friday, June 12, 2015

Garda by Stacy Eaton ~ Promo Tour

blogcover2
 glitterbase (9)

“He is my destiny." 

There is a place that lies between heaven and Earth, it is called The Realm. Within this place, the Guards of Peace, known as Garda Síochána, learn to guide and protect the ones that live below until they are called home.

Officer Corey Hamilton is dedicated to being the best that she can be, in uniform and out. Her loving nature, compassionate thoughts, and warrior strength make her the perfect candidate to join the Garda Síochána and spend her eternity protecting and guiding others.

Just before Corey dies in a line-of-duty accident, she meets Officer Mitchell O’Reilly. Her feelings for him may change her destiny, but not for the better, as she falls in love with this married man. Brock, Corey’s personal Garda, will bring her home to The Realm and attempt to train her for her future, even while she still fights for her past.

Will Brock be able to direct Corey down the right path, or will she cross the line and fall from grace?

Join Corey, Mitchell, and Brock for an emotional and heart-pounding adventure that is sure to make you wonder if angels are really guiding us in our everyday lives.


gwttr
Paranormal Romance – Angels

PUBLISHED: February 5, 2013



glitterbase (4)


A tremor passed down my spine as I realized what he must mean, “I’m dead.” I spun back to the younger man, his fierce sea foam gaze observing me closely.

“Yes, you are.”

I swallowed and turned away. I watched a man fall to his knees, the pain on his face so evident that I wanted to comfort him. I felt like I had to help him, and I took a step forward.

Brock materialized in front of me, blocking my path. “Not now, Coralenna. We must go.”

I jumped back into a fighting stance, my arms up, my hands lightly fisted. “How did you do that?”

A small chuckle came from behind me before Brock answered, “I just can, you will be able to soon, too. It is time to leave.”

“Where are we going?”

“Home, Coralenna, we are taking you home.”

Montgomery stepped up beside me and smiled pleasantly. Without thought, I returned his easy smile, feeling at peace until I glanced over the scene again.

“Did anyone else die?” I watched people running around. The man was now on his hands and knees, his head bowed as if he were crying. Was he crying for me? Why?

“No, you saved the child,” Montgomery answered.


 
  




glitterbase (1)

author pic
Stacy has been a full-time police officer since 2000. Her current assignment is as Detective of her small town department. She enjoys crime scene investigation; taking a passion in putting the pieces together to figure out the crime. She is also a business owner where she helps people get the awareness out for the causes they care most about. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for her local Domestic Violence Center. She is a mother of two, a son proudly serving in the United States Navy and a tween daughter who is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and loves cheerleading. Her husband is also in law enforcement. She loves music and photography. Stacy has published 9 novels to date, with several more coming out in 2015.


1 comment: